Hello folks, someone out there thought that my blog deserves this award. I celebrate the nomination. Thank you so much to Safa Sherin who considered my blog worthy of recognition. It is an honour. I appreciate you. Below is a link to her blog where she also addresses various ideas in very brilliant manner. She’s such a superb writer!!!
My blogging Journey – How I began
Due to being an avid reader, writing naturally attached itself to me from a noticeably young age. I began writing in the early nineties but only began to publish them in 2007. But then, life happened, and I stopped publishing my works although I continued writing. I did not return to active blogging until 2019 July when a dear friend of mine gave me the push. He actually was the one who recommended Word Press as well as helped me to retrieve most of my blogs from the previous space which I totally lost along with username and all. Topics come naturally to me most often or I simply commence with writing and a topic eventually pops in before the end. This current blog developed wings and soared during the month of April 2020 when I stumbled upon a daily prompt activity. That exercise introduced me to a whole new life of writing and a bunch of extremely gifted writers on the planet. Word Press is a blessing!
My Advice to New Bloggers
- I will encourage new bloggers to not get so encumbered with the need to dish out so many articles in one day. From my observation, too many try to do that many a day which eventually results in pointless articles with no clear/real substance to the contents.
- Go at your own pace. When the time is right, you will be discovered.
- Also, seek out other bloggers to read over their works, like, comment and send feedbacks. Follow those whose works you consider great and let them know, too. In so doing, you will glean ideas on how to get your blog to top-notch without wasting too much time in the burner.
There are so many creative bloggers out there who have supported me on this journey. Sadly, I cannot choose everyone. I am tempted to direct all who read this to nominate themselves. But I do not think that is fair. As a result, I have selected certain bloggers based on content, presentation and perspective amongst other things. Below are my nominees. Feel free to apply the same questions as you have earned this well-deserved award, folks. Congratulations!!!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you have nominated them and give a link to your post.
The Wider Community
I cease this opportunity to express my love and gratitude to all those special bloggers who I will refer to as my faithful few even though they are quite many. Some of you are not bloggers on the Word Press space but you diligently trail me through your email subscriptions. My success in writing would not have excelled without your input over the past few months. I met each one of you individually and you rapidly grew to become a veritable part of my life on this virtual world. I am bold to say that you do know yourselves. Please accept this virtual hug from a deeply thankful heart that cherishes you immensely. My prayer is that we will all end up at the Feet of our Blessed Lord, Jesus one day for a glorious, delightful reunion when this life is over. Thank you and God bless. Jesus is coming soon. Please get yourself ready!
© Jouyoz October 2020